■The certification service will not availabe due to system maintenance
The certification service will be closed from Wednesday, April 1st to Monday, April 6th.
No services will be rendered during this period.
The certification service will resume regular services on Tuesday, April 7th, however, issuing of certificates will be delayed because it is expected that we will have more application than usually.
■This system is for the alumni of oncampus school curriculums (current students are not allowed to use this system), or school correspondence education students.
The following students can not use this system.
- International Exchange Students
- Credited Auditors
- Research Students
HOSEI University Application System for Certificates: User Agreement
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully, fill out your e-mail address, check the "I agree to the above terms and conditions" box, and click the "Send" button. You will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to proceed with the application.
1. Service Provider of the Application System for Certificates
|Name of payment service provider||F-REGI Co., Ltd. (F-REGI Payment)|
2. Payment Method
|Accepted credit cards
(The credit card holder must be the applicant or a member of the applicant's family.)
VISA, Mastercard, JCB, and American Express
3. Service Fee
In addition to the certificate fee and postage (including express mail charges), you will be charged a service fee to use the system. Please also note that HOSEI University will not issue receipts for the payment transactions.
|Service fee: 300 yen|
* If you wish to get multiple faculties'/graduate schools' certificates, you need to apply multiple times. (The service fee, postage and the certificate fee will be charged each time you apply)
4. Maximum Number of Certificates per application
Maximum 10 certificates can be issued per application. If you need more than 10 certificates, please apply separately. Please note that the service fee, postage and the certificate fee will be charged for each application.
(1) Domestic Postal Mail (Regular mail)
|Number of Copies||Postage||Size of Reply Envelope|
（We ask for your understanding. The certificates will be folded for shipment.）
* Express Mail: Express mail will cost an additional 290 yen.
(2) Domestic Mail (The Letter Pack Plus)
(3) International Mail (EMS)
|Zone||Postage (up to 500g)|
|First Zone||Asia||1,400 yen|
|Second Zone||Oceania / North America / Central America / Middle East||2,000 yen|
|Third Zone||South America / Africa||2,400 yen|
* Click here to confirm the country or area available for EMS.* HOSEI University Envelope is used for mailing instead of EMS Envelope.* No other services than EMS can be specified for International Mail.* Please note that the certificates will be folded for shipment.
6. Mailing Address
You can have your certificates sent to only one address per application. If you need to have your certificates sent to two or more addresses, please apply separately. Please note that the service fee will be applied each time.
7. Handling of Personal Information
As a Payment Service Provider, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience. We provide high security service, including acquisition of privacy marks, in compliance with the global security standard "PCIDSS." The application information and credit card information you enter on the site is protected by SSL encryption.
F-REGI Co., Ltd. will not be responsible for undelivered and wrongly delivered e-mails, as well as late delivery, rejection of delivery, or any other problems with the delivery of e-mails due to the user's failure to enter the correct e-mail address, use of undecipherable characters, etc.
F-REGI Co., Ltd. will not be responsible for any failure of the system due to natural and other disasters, power outages, bad telephone circuitry, and other unavoidable reasons.
Once you proceed with the payment, certificate fees, postage (including express mail charges), and service fees will not be refunded under any circumstance.
You will be required to upload a digital copy of your identity document.
- Residence card
File format: JPG / PDF
File size: up to 300 KB* Please upload the part of your identity document which shows your details (name, date of birth, etc.; details must be current).* Your application will not be processed if the image you upload is unclear.
- Please note that depending on the type or model of your device, OS, browser, etc., you may encounter some problems or restrictions.
- We may use the e-mail address which is entered on the application in order to confirm the contents of your application. Please enter the e-mail address that can be used to contact you. If you do not reply to our confirmation e-mail, certificates will not be issued.
Fill out your e-mail address to start your application.
An e-mail will be sent to the address you enter.
* If you have restricted messages to authorized domains, please add "@f-regi.com" to your list.